These terms and conditions govern the use you may make of this website. Please read these terms carefully. By using this website you are accepting these terms and conditions. You must NOT use our website if you do not agree to these terms and conditions; or you are under 18 or you are not a UK resident
Information about us and our website
This website is provided by Calm Money Limited (herein referred to as Calm Money), a limited company registered in England and Wales (number 07471138). The address for this website is Calm Money, The Meads Business Centre, Kingsmead, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 7SJ. Calm Money is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Johnston Gray Wardrop Limited (JGW). JGW is registered in Scotland, company number 124010, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, number 165729. You can find out more by contacting us. Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all our web pages.
This website is intended to provide you with Mortgage Pensions and Life assurance knowledge and products to assist you in reaching your financial goals. We seek to ensure the tools and information we provide allow you to simply understand financial products. For brevity, we give a brief and general description of all the products and tools available on this website, but this is not a substitute for receiving advice. Tailored, specialist and whole of market advice is available from our independent advisers and we encourage you use this service before making any financial decisions.
Our website service and your inital consulatation with one of our advisers is free. Subsequently, any fees chargeable are agreed by you before you incur any charge. .
Your access to and use of our website and content
You may only use this website for personal purposes and you must not use this website:
- For commercial purposes.
- For any fraudulent or illegal purpose.
- On behalf of someone else such as to create, check, modify or amend another person's record or enquiry.
- To harm, intimidate or harass, embarrass or defame another person, or in a way that invades another person's privacy.
- To post any obscene or offensive material (as determined by us).
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this website.
- In a way that interferes with our communications and technical systems (as determined by us).
- Using any 'screen scraping' or automated software, process, program, system robot, web crawler, spider, data mining or trawler.
We will always try to provide you with uninterrupted access to our website, but we cannot make any promises about this and may terminate, suspend or restrict your access to our website at any time if this is if we determine this is required for security, legal or business reasons.
Our website changes regularly
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the content available to you on our website is up-to-date and accurate and for this reason we make changes to our website on a daily basis. Accordingly it is not possible to notify you about any changes that we make to our website.
You agree that we make our IT available to you for your personal use only. We will allow you to use our IT for your personal, non-commercial use including temporarily printing off one copy, downloading or storing extracts from our website on the condition that you:
- Do not link to any part of our website.
- Do not print or download any logos, trademarks, service marks or image except as part of the complete web-page of which they form a part.
This section is very important as it sets out your responsibilities and our liabilities to you. You are responsible for ensuring any information that you provide us:
- Is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading.
- Does not violate any law.
- Is not harmful, fraudulent, defamatory or otherwise offensive.
If you provide feedback on our website or if we ask you to insert information about yourself or circumstances, you are solely responsible for ensuring that all information you provide is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your failure to ensure such information is correct and not misleading.
You are responsible for ensuring that any third party that you may wish to contract with has the correct information about you. It is very important that you ensure that all the information held by the third party about you is correct, complete and not misleading and that you have disclosed all relevant facts. It is your responsibility to identify and correct any mistakes or errors in the information, content, material or data held by the third party about you before you obtain any product or service from the third party. Failure to do so could invalidate the product or service provided by the third party and we are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage
You are responsible for ensuring that you have appropriate virus checking software on your computer. We cannot guarantee that our website is uncorrupted or free from viruses which may harm your computer and are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer in this regard where caused by any third party We do not seek to exclude or limit any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under any applicable law. This includes our liability for things such as fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence. We shall not be liable to you for any loss of income, revenue, business, profits or contract, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or opportunity, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with any access, use, or inability to access or use our website where:
- You have not complied with any part of these terms and conditions.
- We are not in breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents,
- The loss or damage you suffered by our breach of these terms and conditions was not reasonably foreseeable,
- To the extent that you have contributed to your loss or damage by failing to act reasonably in the circumstances or by failing to take reasonable steps to mitigate your loss or damage. If you use our website, it is reasonable for us to expect that you will adhere to these terms and conditions. If we think you have breached any of these terms and conditions or demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using our website, we may take measures to terminate or suspend your access to the website.
Complaints and Contacting us
Our aim is to at all times provide you with an excellent service. However, if you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact us by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any of our web pages. Alternatively, you can write to us at: Calm Money, The Meads Business Centre, Kingsmead, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 7SJ
We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint, in writing, within five business days and we will inform you of the name or job title of the individual handling the complaint. We aim to resolve complaints at the earliest opportunity.
If you are unhappy with any product or service that you have been introduced to through our website, we recommend that you approach the provider of that product or service directly. If you require any provider's contact details, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
These terms and conditions replace any previous terms and conditions regarding the use of our website. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or have a general query about the services that we provide, please get in touch. You can find our contact details by clicking on "Contact us".